Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Yoga exercises for gas, bloating and pain relief

Hi

Some of my subscribers have asked me about yoga stances which can address gas and pain relief. Below are some which I used regularly to help in gas, bloating and pain.
Hope this helps you too.




Leg Bend Posture Repeat for the other leg. Then with both legs.
Sudden Kick.




Lie down on your back, pull both your legs to your chest until your knees , touch your chest. Now take in a deep breath while pulling in the knees. Hold the breath for eight seconds. In one quick motion, kick out and exhale. Do this eight times. The best time to do this is before you get out of bed in the morning.




Abdominal Massage for pain.

3 comments:

  1. I will not approve on it. I assume polite post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to read the intact story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BodyNspice.com has the best and simplest ways to tackle gas.

    ReplyDelete