Friday, February 6, 2009

MeteoSpasmyl

Hi

I don't normally suggest anything that is not natural base but I have to admit that some of the milder medicines do help a bit. So i am going to be a little 'off the tangent' here.

I used to take a mild laxative everyday - lactulose but it is sugar based and it's efficacy will diminish over time. So I started to skip some days.

I know how important it is for me to do my 'thing' in the morning - which will determine if I have a good day or a bad day.

Anyway, I found out about MeteoSpasmyl and from what I found out from a doctor, it is okay to take it as maintenance - one capsule a day.

I have been taking this for couple of months now and seems to work for me pretty well. And when I have a difficult day, I will take 2 to 3 blisters a day.


it regulates the intestinal function. It is milder than duspatalin. It can be used on long term maintenance.

So I keep a few of these things by my side.

Hope this helps.

Terry

1 comment: